Call for speakers (is closed now)
In the program outline we identified 5 major themes where we want to travel with you beyond the horizon. For each theme we provide a few program topics In the spirit of a true Forum, we will build an agenda reflecting your interest, contributions and engagement. Depending on your submissions, some program topics will become a plenary or a breakout session, or may qualify for an integrated small workshop.
1. Technology improvements:
- Miniaturisation in sampling and analysis: updates on micro sampling technologies and micro/capillary/nano-LC/MS,
- Bioanalysis below the pg/mL: The next level of sensitivity for potent drugs or micro dosing
- Immunoassays for biomarkers
- New Technologies in large molecule analysis
- Automated sample analysis in a regulated environment
2. The regulatory landscape:
- Moving beyond a “one size fits all” approach, incl. feedback from EBF Focus workshop “Taking Tiered Approach to the next level”
- Harmonization of BMV: how can we help to paint a new landscape?
3. Enhancements in Bioanalytical Processes:
- Pre-GLP bioanalysis: a breeding pond for new bioanalytical applications
- Ensuring “end to end robustness” of bioanalytical assays
- Ensuring Data integrity and smart e-(raw)data management
- Validation and implementation clinical analyzers in support of drug development
- Bioanalysis of biosimilars – a follow up
- And …of course…Consult the Doctor
4. Building bridges within Bioanalysis: connecting the dots for peptide and protein bioanalysis
- Hybrid Bioanalysis of biologics, bringing LBA and LC-MS/MS together
- Protein bioanalysis using immunoextraction and HRMS, multiplexing
- LBA + Chromatographic assays in support of drug development of peptide and proteins: 1+1=3?
5. Building bridges outside bioanalysis:
- What lies beyond the horizon? (e.g. novel study design, bedside monitoring, Integrated PK-PD-IG (bio)analysis)
Call for Speakers is closed now.
Call for Posters is closed now.